Blessing-Rieman College of Nursing & Health Sciences is excited to offer you as a high school student the opportunity to experience college level nursing and health sciences classes before you even graduate! The courses we offer are conveniently online to allow you to work on your courses around your busy schedule. These courses also count towards your degree if you choose to attend Blessing-Rieman College after you graduate high school.
- Introduction to Forensics in Nursing - 2 credit hours
- Communication for Healthcare Professionals - 2 credit hours
- Fundamentals of Nutrition - 2 credit hours
- Medical Terminology - 2 credit hours
- Introduction to Interprofessional Healthcare - 2 credit hours
Read more about the courses offered here!
How to Apply
Complete the BRCN Application & Registration form and return to your guidance counselor at your high school.
Courses are $155 per credit hour. Tuition is due one week before classes begin. For questions or to pay your tuition please contact our Bursar's Office at 217-228-5520, ext. 6996 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions or additional information, please contact our admissions team at email@example.com or 217-228-5520 ext. 6964.