Since 1891, Blessing-Rieman College of Nursing & Health Sciences has been educating the next generation of nurses, nurse leaders, and health sciences professionals. Today our accredited programs draw students from across the country.
Information for Parents and Applicants
- View our virtual tours
- Read about our Explore Nursing camp for high school students
- Sign up for our Parents and Friends E-Newsletter
- Learn more about how to apply and our admissions process
- Find out more campus safety
- Check out our partner organizations
- Learn more about our nursing and health sciences programs
- Find out more about our retention, completion, & Board pass rates.
- View the different pathways to achieve your goals: Pre-Licensure Pathway, Post-Licensure Pathway, Career Advancement Pathway, CNA, LPN, ADN Pathway.