The Online RRT to BSRT Degree Program is for current associate degree prepared registered respiratory therapists who are wanting to earn their bachelor's degree.
- View the Admissions Requirements
- See the Degree Plan
- Blessing Rieman College of Nursing & Health Sciences is currently in the process of seeking CoARC accreditation for this RRT to BSRT degree program. However, Blessing Rieman College of Nursing & Health Sciences can provide no assurance that accreditation will be granted by the CoARC.
- BRCN has been approved by Illinois to participate in the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements. NC-SARA is a voluntary regional approach to state oversight of postsecondary distance education. For more information visit nc-sara.org.
Program Goals and Outcomes
- Program Goals: To provide graduates of entry into respiratory care professional practice degree programs with additional knowledge, skills, and attributes in leadership, management, education, research, or advanced clinical practice both to meet their current professional goals and to prepare them for practice as advanced degree respiratory therapists.
- Expected Student Learning Outcomes Bachelor of Science in Respiratory Care – RRT to BSRT:
- Utilize management and leadership principles to make difficult decisions, solve problems, and improve performance.
- Demonstrate strategies and techniques to enhance patient education.
- Employ research methodology to analyze relevant medical literature.
- Analyze clinical data and make recommendations for appropriate critical care interventions.
- Understand ethical theories and principles as they apply to patient scenarios.
How to Apply
Our team of dedicated admissions counselors are always happy to answer any questions you may have. Find out more about admissions.
Take the first steps toward applying to our online RRT to BSRT program by submitting:
- A copy of your current Respiratory Therapy license
- Official college transcripts from every institution attended
- An application to Blessing-Rieman by visiting Online Application or completing a written Undergraduate Application
Please have your application, transcripts, and RT license submitted two weeks prior to the beginning of the 8-week session you wish to begin.
2023-2024 Start Dates
- August 21, 2023
- January 8, 2024
- May 21, 2024