Blessing-Rieman College offers post-master's certification in 2 concentrations, Nursing Administration and Nursing Education. Completion of a post-master's certificate prepares students for leadership roles and/or allows students to have a direct impact on the nursing shortage by education future nurses.
- Each certification can be completed in three semesters from almost anywhere without ever coming to campus. The coursework is 100% online with dedicated practicum hours, which can be completed at a location that is convenient for you.
- View Information Sheet
- See Sample Schedule
- BRCN has been approved by Illinois to participate in the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements. NC-SARA is a voluntary regional approach to state oversight of postsecondary distance education. For more information visit nc-sara.org.
How to Apply
Our team of dedicated admissions counselors make it easy to apply to our program. We are available by phone or email to answer any questions you may have.
Take the first step to earning your post-master's certificate by submitting:
1. Evidence of current, unencumbered RN/APRN licensure in any state or territory of the United States
2. Transcript with proof of graduate degree in nursing (MSN, MS, MN, DNP, or PhD)
3. An application to Blessing-Rieman, either by visiting our Online Application or completing a written Graduate Application
For additional information about our programs or how to apply, contact us at 217-228-5520. To apply to this program, please contact us at email@example.com or apply now.