Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) Online at Blessing-Rieman
Our MSN program is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE). This recognition means our curriculum, instructors, and leadership meet high standards.
Highlights of our program include:
- Expert faculty: Experienced nurse leaders, who are passionate about educating the next generation of administrators and educators, teach your classes. All of our instructors are registered nurses (RNs) with a Ph.D. degree in nursing or related fields. Meet our faculty and staff.
- Flexible timeline: Our online program allows you to fit a quality education into your busy lifestyle. Our students are able to pursue a degree while working. Find out more by reading our degree plan.
- Academic resources: We offer online access to resources, including our library, so you can meet academic requirements. All Blessing-Rieman students also have access to peer-reviewed journal databases. Our librarians are available by phone, email, and video conference to assist you. Learn more about our library.
MSN Online Program Information
This program is open to individuals who have a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) from an accredited program as well as an unencumbered, current RN license (a current license in good standing).
As a student in our MSN online program, your education includes:
- Support courses (prerequisites): You will need to complete undergraduate courses in topics such as nurse leadership and education concepts so you will have a foundation for master’s level courses. These courses include Health Assessment, Statistics, and Nursing Research. For more information, view our MSN Information Sheet.
- Nursing leadership and education coursework: You learn advanced nursing concepts, such as Health Promotion and Disease Prevention. In addition, you receive instruction in specific concepts regarding your focus area of nursing administration or education. Your education also includes topics that reflect emerging trends in nursing, such as population health.
- Practicums: This special course of study helps you expand your skills and knowledge on clinical topics that are of interest to you.
- Academic resources: We offer online access to our library’s peer-reviewed journal databases, to assist you in meeting academic requirements. Our librarians are available by phone, email, and video conference to provide additional support whenever necessary. Learn more about our library.
Apply to Our MSN Online Program
Blessing-Rieman’s admissions counselors make it easy to apply to our program. We are available by phone or email to answer any questions you may have. Find out more about admissions.
Take the first steps toward applying to our MSN online program by submitting:
- A copy of your current RN license
- Official transcripts showing completion of required support courses and proof of your BSN degree
- An application to Blessing-Rieman, either by visiting our application portal or completing a written application