At Blessing-Rieman, you receive more than an excellent education. Upon graduation, you have the opportunity to join an alumni network that is 1,200 strong and represents nursing and health sciences professionals from across the country. Whether you wish to stay connected to campus events or need assistance achieving new career goals, we are here to assist you.
Blessing-Rieman College of Nursing & Health Sciences: Alumni Services
We offer special services to enable alumni to continue growing professionally after graduation, including:
- Library access: We often grant alumni online access to our journal networks. To request access, contact the Blessing Health Professions Library.
- Newsletters: Our Blessing-Rieman College of Nursing & Health Sciences Alumni & Friends Newsletter is free and keeps you up to date on campus activities. You can also stay abreast of key program highlights, such as when faculty research is published in peer-reviewed journals. For more information, contact Jenna Crabtree at email@example.com.
- Educational programming: Alumni are welcome to attend special on-campus programming to learn more about emerging trends in nursing and health sciences.
- Opportunities to advance your education: Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) graduates have the opportunity to earn a master’s degree in just two years. Our online Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) is for working professionals interested in becoming nurse leaders or nurse educators. Find out more about our MSN Online.
- Assistance: Alumni may contact us at any time to request an official transcript. Whether you need it for your records or you are applying to graduate school, we are always happy to assist you. Request a transcript.
Give Back to Blessing-Rieman College of Nursing & Health Sciences
Earning a degree is a significant accomplishment, and many of our alumni benefited from some assistance along the way. Donating to Blessing-Rieman allows us to continue offering the same level of support to future students.
You can give back to Blessing-Rieman by:
- Food Pantry Items: To donate non-perishable goods or personal hygiene items to the BRCN Caring Cupboard, please contact Sarah Mueller at firstname.lastname@example.org
Blessing Nurses Alumni Association (BNAA)
Alumni relations at Blessing-Rieman date back to 1900 when graduates came together to form the Blessing Nurses Alumni Association (BNAA).
Our ambitions from that time serve as the basis for today’s Association activities, which include:
- Promoting high professional standards and ethical nursing practices
- Fostering fellowship among association members
- Assisting graduates in need
For more information, read our BNAA brochure.
To join or renew your membership to the BNAA, please complete the Dues Form and mail $15 dues fee to:
BRCN c/o BNAA
Broadway at 11th Street
P.O. Box 7005
Quincy, IL. 62305
BNAA Activities include:
- Financial assistance to students in need through scholarships
- An annual banquet, where we announce scholarship and Nurse of the Year award recipients
- The Blessing-Rieman College of Nursing Pinning Ceremony reception for new graduates
- A summer student recruitment camp: Explore Nursing
- Welcome Back to School pizza party in the fall
- Annual Nursing Research Day, which educates nurses about the role of research in improving patient outcomes.
Through your support, we can continue providing special services and events. View our events calendar.
For questions regarding the Blessing-Rieman College of Nursing & Health Sciences Alumni Services of the Blessing Nurses Alumni Association, please contact us at Nursingalumni@brcn.edu or email@example.com