Nursing and medicine have evolved over the course of history. Blessing Health Professions Library collects and houses the archives pertaining to the college and the health system. The collection contains one-of-a-kind items, gifts of historical significance, records of various committees and groups, and serves as the institutional repository. Contact the library if you need research on historical information.
- Blessing Hospital
- Blessing-Rieman College of Nursing and Health Sciences
- Blessing Training School for Nurses
- Blessing-Rieman College of Nursing
- Blessing Alumni Association
- Adams County Medical Society
- Small collection of books
The Illinois Digital Archives (IDA) houses the the digital collection of Blessing Health Professions Library. The first 25 years of history have been scanned into a searchable format.
A collection of information taken from the 19th century on various women in the medical field is located at Early Illinois Women.