All Blessing-Rieman degree programs are accredited, which means we meet or exceed high standards for nursing and health sciences education. Our unwavering focus on providing a quality education allows our students to advance their careers shortly after graduation.
Top Reasons Parents and Students Choose Blessing-Rieman
Since 1891, Blessing-Rieman College of Nursing & Health Sciences has been educating the next generation of nurses, nurse leaders, and health sciences professionals. Today our accredited programs draw students from across the country.
Some of the top reasons parents and students choose Blessing-Rieman include:
- Nursing and liberal arts education in one program: Our undergraduate programs blend nursing education with liberal arts studies from two regionally ranked partner colleges: Culver-Stockton College and Quincy University. Read more about our partner organizations.
- Flexible programs for working professionals: Through our online RN to BSN and Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) programs, you can earn your degree without putting your life on hold. Find out more about our nursing and health sciences programs.
- High pass rates on licensure examinations: To become a registered nurse (RN) or healthcare professional, you must pass a licensure or certification exam, such as the National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX). Blessing-Rieman students have met or exceeded national pass rates for years. Find out more about our retention, completion, & NCLEX pass rates.
- Financial aid: Most of our students receive some form of financial aid, including 40 scholarships and federal Pell Grants. Learn more about financial aid.
- Low student-teacher ratios: Small class size allows our faculty to provide one-on-one support so you can succeed in your education. We want to know about your academic and career goals so you can achieve them. Learn more about our faculty and staff.
More Information for Parents and Applicants
There are many ways to learn more about our programs:
- View our virtual tours.
- Read about our Explore Nursing camp for high school students.
- Sign up for our Parents and Friends E-Newsletter.
- Learn more about how to apply and our admissions process.
- Find out more about policies and procedures related to campus safety.