Click the links below.
The Counseling Office is located at the main Blessing-Rieman College building, 3609 North Marx Drive, Quincy, IL., office 1031.
Counseling Services are provided free of charge to enrolled students.
Enrolled students are also eligible to use five free sessions at Blessing Behavioral Services. Call 217-224-4453 to make an appointment. Blessing Behavior Services offers services to cope with a variety of life's problems. The psychiatrists, therapists and support staff have been recognized for their excellence and success in treating people with unresolved grief, eating disorders, marital and family problems, on-the-job/school difficulties, depression, behavioral disorders and chemical dependency. BRCN students will need to inform the receptionist that they are a student to receive these sessions free.
Counseling Services Provided For:
- Anxiety and stress
- Relationship concerns (friends and/or partners)
- Worries regarding grades/major
- Family situations
- Adjustment to nursing school/college life
- Other mental health issues
- Collaboration with community health professionals
- Time management
- Referrals to community resources
Contact Blessing-Rieman Counselor, Sarah Mueller, MSW, LCSW:
Call (217) 228-5520 ext 6997
Email our counselor email@example.com
Stop by anytime!
In Case of an Emergency:
- Transitions of Western Illinois 24-hour Crisis Line: (217) 222-1166
- 911 Emergency Services
- Local Emergency Room: Blessing Hospital, 11th & Broadway, Quincy, IL (217) 223-1200