Understanding the different ways to finance your education can assist you in achieving your goals. In fact, approximately 98 percent of Blessing-Rieman students receive some form of financial aid.
Making Education Affordable: Financial Aid for Blessing-Rieman Students
Blessing-Rieman College of Nursing & Health Sciences, in cooperation with The Blessing Foundation, awarded more than $1 million in scholarships and grants to students in the 2016-2017 academic year.
Highlights of our financial aid program include:
- Many types of financial aid: As an accredited program, Blessing-Rieman can offer federally and state funded financial aid options, including Stafford Loans, Pell Grants, FSEOG grant and Illinois MAP grant. We also offer 40 privately funded scholarships.
- Dedicated financial aid staff: Our team includes specialists who walk you through the financial aid process. We also assist you in making the best use of any financial aid awards to keep debts to a minimum. Meet our staff: Erin McHargue and Nancy Campbell.
- Membership in professional organizations: We are a member of state, regional (Midwest), and national professional organizations dedicated to financial aid administrators. These memberships enable our team to stay apprised of the latest financial aid news so we can deliver exceptional service to students and families.
Financial Aid Information
Take the first steps toward determining your family’s eligibility for financial aid:
- Find out about federally funded financial aid: Some forms of financial aid, such as grants and scholarships, do not need to be repaid as long as you meet certain requirements. Learn more about types of financial aid.
- Learn about the many scholarships we offer: We offer 40 different scholarships. Most of our scholarships are endowed, meaning we can continue offering them year after year. Read more about scholarships.
- Read about the cost of our programs: The cost of attending Blessing-Rieman includes tuition, fees, and service costs. These costs vary depending on the program in which you choose to enroll. Learn more about tuition information.
- Fill out an application and forms: Applying for aid starts by filling out forms and submitting tax information. We explain everything you need to know.
The Blessing-Rieman Financial Aid Office
Our staff members are available to assist you in navigating the financial aid process from start to finish, including:
- Learning about the types of aid you may qualify for
- Knowing which forms to fill out
- Applying financial aid awards to appropriate expenses, like tuition and fees
- Preparing you to repay loans after graduating
If you are on campus, you may visit the Blessing-Rieman Financial Aid Office, Monday through Friday. We are located in Office 6 North, 2nd floor of the Student Services Building.
Meet our financial aid officers:
Erin McHargue, BS, Financial Aid Coordinator
Phone: 800-877-9140, ext. 6993
Nancy Campbell, Bursar/Student Accounts Representative
Phone: 217-228-5520, ext. 6996
You can also contact us or submit your forms by mail at:
BRCN Financial Aid
P.O. Box 7005
Quincy, IL 62305-7005