Whether you are looking for information about our programs or you are ready to apply, Blessing-Rieman’s admissions counselors are here make the process as easy as possible. We provide one-on-one assistance to prospective students and their families in person and over the phone. Consider us your partner in navigating the next steps of your educational journey.
Blessing-Rieman College of Nursing & Health Sciences: Admissions Information
At Blessing-Rieman, we blend rigorous academic study with clinical experiences, allowing you to develop the knowledge and skills potential employers are looking for. Take the first steps toward advancing your career by applying to Blessing-Rieman.
Some of the top reasons people apply to our programs include:
- High pass rates on national licensure examinations: To become a registered nurse (RN) or Respiratory Care Practitioner, you must pass a licensure or certification exams. Blessing-Rieman students have met or exceeded national pass rates for years. Find out more about our retention, completion, & State Board pass rates.
- Access to required classes and clinical experience: We take extra steps to assist you in maintaining steady progress toward program requirements. You have access to the classes you need to fulfill your degree requirements. Read more about clinical experience (clinicals).
- Exceptional faculty: All of our instructors are master’s prepared. Many also have Ph.D. degrees or are certified in their specialty. We maintain low student-teacher ratios, so we can give you the extra support you need to be successful. Meet our faculty and staff.
- Flexible degree programs: With our online Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) and RN to BSN programs, you can earn your degree without putting your life on hold. Our BSN transfer option allows students who have earned credit hours through other programs to complete their degree at Blessing-Rieman. Find out more about our nursing and health sciences programs.
Meet Our Admissions Counselors
Our admissions counselors serve as your primary point of contact during the admissions process. To learn more about our admissions process, watch our video: applying to nursing school.
We are happy to provide information, answer any questions you may have, and give you other support you may need, including:
- Meeting with you in person and giving you a tour of our campus: You can also find out more about our classrooms and amenities by viewing our virtual tours.
- Discussing the degree programs and options that best meet your educational goals: For example, we offer four different Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) options. Find out more about our BSN program options.
- Assisting you in navigating the admissions process: We let you know which forms to fill out and whether you need to submit additional information, such as transcripts. Find out more: apply now.
- Answering questions about fees and tuition: We may also refer you to one of our financial aid officers for more information. Find out more about financial aid.
Our admissions counselors include:
You can also contact us or submit your forms by mail:
Blessing-Rieman College of Nursing & Health Sciences
Broadway at 11th Street
P.O. Box 7005
Quincy, IL 62305-7005