At Blessing-Rieman, we provide useful information at your fingertips so you can focus on earning your degree.
Information for Current Blessing-Rieman Students
Current students have easy, quick access to all of the necessary resources and services, including:
- Program catalogs and student handbooks: These documents describe the courses you will need to earn your degree. We also explain policies, requirements, and procedures all students must follow. Read our program catalogs and student handbooks.
- Student services requirements: Students must meet certain requirements before starting their first semester. These requirements include but are not limited to receiving immunizations. Find out more about student services requirements.
- Record keeping services: The Office of the Registrar keeps official records of student information. The Registrar’s office has many responsibilities, including recording student grades, sending and accepting transcripts, accepting transfer credits, and evaluating degree requirements. Contact our Registrar.
- Financial aid information: Blessing-Rieman offers many types of financial aid, including federally funded loans and scholarships. Get more information about financial aid.
- Book lists: Find out more about the books you will need for the upcoming semester as well as your purchasing options by viewing our book lists.
- Tutoring and academic advising: Our nurse educators are all master’s prepared and specialize in working with students to overcome academic challenges. Nurse educators assist you in navigating program requirements so you can make steady progress toward your degree. A peer tutoring program is available. Learn more about our Learning Resource Center.
Participating in one of our student organizations is an enjoyable way to meet your fellow students and gain leadership skills.
Our student organizations include:
- Student Nurses' Organization (SNO) and Student Health Sciences Organization (SHSO): These organizations give you the opportunity to promote the professions of nursing and health sciences through sponsored events and social activities. Activities include bowling nights, education sessions, and trips to state events as well as National Student Nurses' Association events. Read more about our Student Organizations.
- An international honor society for nursing: Pi Pi is the Blessing-Rieman Chapter of the international honor society for nursing, Sigma Theta Tau.
Blessing-Rieman Technology Services
Technology plays an important role in providing access to the information you need to succeed in the classroom.
Our online student services include:
- A self-service option for resetting your password if you are locked out of your BRCN email account: AdSelfService Password Reset
- A login to your Blessing-Rieman webmail account through our Outlook web app
- Important BRCN announcements via phone, text, or email by signing up for BRCN alerts
- A login to BRCN portals, including BlackBoard and the CAMS student portal and database.
For additional information about our programs or how to apply, contact us at 217-228-5520, email us at email@example.com, or apply now.