RN to BSN Online at Blessing-Rieman: Why Choose Us?
As an RN, you already have the skills and experience to deliver excellent nursing care. Getting your Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) can open the door to new opportunities that take your career to the next level.
Our BSN curriculum strengthens your clinical reasoning and leadership skills. Course content reflects emerging trends in nursing, such as population health, that you can immediately apply to your current practice.
Highlights of our program include:
- Expert faculty: You learn from master’s and Ph.D. prepared faculty who have a special interest in nursing education. All instructors are experienced in meeting the unique needs of online students. Read more about our faculty and staff.
- Excellent reputation: Blessing-Rieman has been a trusted name in nursing education for more than 125 years. Our nursing program is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education. This recognition demonstrates our commitment to providing a quality education. Learn more about our program highlights.
- Academic resources: As an online (distance education) program, we bring our expertise, support, and special services to you. Our instructors are available by phone, email, or video conference. Our librarians are also available to assist you in locating resources such as research articles to meet class requirements. Find out more about our library.
RN to BSN Online Option Information
As a student in our RN to BSN program, your education includes:
- General education coursework: Courses from your nursing program or associate degree, including writing, science, and math, may be transferred to meet general education requirements. You may need to take additional (support) courses, such as Ethics and Statistics, to prepare for nursing courses. Our admissions counselors review your transcripts and let you know which additional courses you may need.
- Nursing coursework: You can plan your online BSN coursework around your schedule. Classes begin every eight weeks. See a sample degree plan.
- Flexible timelines: We understand you are a busy professional with obligations outside of work and school. Our online degree option accommodates your lifestyle so you can meet your educational goals in 15 months or less. View the RN-BSN program info sheet.
Apply to Our RN to BSN Online Option
Blessing-Rieman’s admissions counselors make it easy to navigate the application process. We are always happy to answer any questions you may have. Find out more about admissions.
Take the first steps toward applying to our online RN to BSN program by submitting:
- A diploma or associate degree in nursing from an approved program
- A copy of your current RN license
- Completion of required general education and support courses as listed in our RN to BSN Information Sheet.
- An application to Blessing-Rieman by visiting our application portal or requesting a written application by mailing us at email@example.com