Welcome RN-BSN and MSN Students!
Below you will find helpful resources that makes online learning more convenient for you.
Student Services Requirements
Once you have been accepted you will need to complete forms for our Student Services Department. Click here to access forms. Please complete all forms under the Student Services Section.
You can either complete these forms in a Word document and email them to Scott Geschwandner, firstname.lastname@example.org or print and mail them to:
Attn: Student Services
PO Box 7005
Quincy, IL 62305
Financial Aid Information
Next, you will need to contact the Financial Aid office to complete the appropriate financial aid forms and talk with our Financial Aid Coordinator, Erin McHargue at 1-800-877-9140, ext. 6993.
Click here for more information about Financial Aid.
To register for classes you will use your Academic Advisors. For RN-BSN and the first year of the RN-MSN program, you will work with Becky White, MSN, RN, Coordinator of the RN-BSN Program.
She is available by email email@example.com or by phone at 1-800-877-9140 Ext. 6986
For MSN program you will work with Karen Mayville, PhD, RN, Admistrative Coordinator, Accreditation & Director of Master's Program.
Course Materials and Text Books
To order course materials and text books please visit our Book List page.
*Please have books and course materials prior to the first day of class.*
An important part of online learning is making sure you have the tools and skills you need to be successful! Below are links that give quick tutorials that may boost your skills and abilities navigating online courses:
- Learn Computer Basics Tutorial for Beginners - Part 1
- (40 min) Topics covered include: difference between desktop/laptop, mouse, windows, Word, dialogue boxes, scroll bars, menu bar, task bar
- Learn Computer Basics Tutorial for Beginners - Part 2
- (52 min) Topics covered include: files, folders, drives, file extensions, how to copy and paste
- Internet Basics for Beginners
- (42 min) Topics covered include: browsers, search bar, favorites, tabbed browsing, web addresses
- Microsoft Office Basics
- (42 min) Reviews changes with Microsoft Office 2010 version; Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Information Technology Resources and Contact Information
To test your computer and ensure you have the optimal standards to successfully access all of the online portals please click here: