Join us on June 12th or June 29th for a fun, hands-on Nursing Day Camp! This event is for high school students ages 15-17. It will consist of fun activities, nursing simulation experience as well as a nurse shadow experience. There is limited space so apply now! Each participant will be awarded a certificate for attending the camp as well as a *$500 scholarship to Blessing-Rieman College of Nursing and Health Sciences. Upon being selected to attend, the student will receive a packet of information that will require guardian signature and approval, proof of immunization records, as well as additional details.
Schedule of Events
- 8:00-8:15 - Check-in at Blessing-Rieman College Simulation Center 5009 Oak Street.
- 8:15-9:30 - Meet and greet with nursing faculty and review expectations for the Nurse Shadow Experience
- 9:30-11:30 - Hands-on Simulation Experience
- 11:30-12:30 - Lunch (provided) and special activity sponsored by our partner schools, Culver-Stockton or Quincy University
- 12:30-1:00 - Travel to Blessing Hospital
- 1:00-4:00 - Nurse shadow experience
- 4:00-4:30- Certificate presentation and Closing
- 4:30 - Students return to the Simulation Center
For any questions please contact the Admissions Office at 1-800-877-9140 Ext. 6949.
*Awarding of the scholarship does not automatically guarantee admission to Blessing-Rieman College of Nursing and Health Sciences. Students must meet all admissions requirements at the time of applying to BRCN.
Check out the Explore Nursing video to see what it's all about!